Happy Birthday Wave!

Happy Birthday Wave! I hope you have a nice, peaceful day today! :birthday: :balloon:

This one almost slipped by us, another reason we need @SurprisedJ James back on the job!:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, Rob! Thank you for your positivity and valuable contribution to the forum. Wishing you a day full of love and joy!

Many Blessings,

Anthony

2 Likes

HaPpY HaPpY BirThDaY Wave! Enjoy your special day!!!

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know. Happy Birthday Wave. How old are you?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday. :cake:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Rob! Hope you have a wonderful day! :smile:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Wave !

Now what I would like to know is how these birthdays are mysteriously known? I do not notice birthdays posted in peoples profiles yet several members have had their birthdays posted by others…hmmm.

2 Likes

@e_lunaseer lol, I often wondered how James knew everyone’s birthdays. Still don’t know!

I just happened to notice buried in another thread where Wave had mentioned that this was a milestone birthday for him. :smiley:

1 Like

4 Likes

Oh man - thanks guys so much - these well wishes will help my low mood - I am really appreciative I am going to try to have a restful and happy birthday - you guys are the best

2 Likes

I hope you had(have) a great day. Wishing for you much happiness

2 Likes

Wave,

Rob, I am glad you get to enjoy this special day. Happy birthday and I hope you have a great day. On solstice too… so it’s the longest day of the year.

That much more time to celebrate and enjoy. May this next year be a great one.

J.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :smiley: :smile:

2 Likes

happy birthday wave, i hope you have a good day.
take care

1 Like

Happy birthday Rob! I hope it is a good one!

1 Like

Dear Mr. Wave,
Rob,

I think it’s lucky to have your birthday on solstice. A very powerful day.

I hope you have a happy birthday. :birthday: I hope you get to enjoy the magical sunset and truly make this day your own.

Happy Birthday Mr. Wave.

2 Likes

Perfect for “Wave”

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Hope it’s a great day.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Wave!

1 Like