Happy Birthday @Boogaloo ๐ŸŽ‚

Happy birthday! :smiley:

1 Like

happy birthday>:)

1 Like

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Lifer! I hope you have a wonderful day. Sorry to hear that you are feeling it this year. However, i like the sound of working out. Should help and make a difference positively to your body.

1 Like

Happy birthday, @Lifer!

The aches and pains really require you to have a second look at the diet, and exercise routine. If youโ€™re sedentary, the pains get amplified, pretty much. Also, every extra pound of weight adds something like 4 pounds of stress on the joints!

Iโ€™m a 35 year old overweight sedentary man, and I feel like Iโ€™m freaking 50 with all my joint pain. I have to lose weight fast.

1 Like

got myself my own gift this year. I splurged on these green Celtics shorts. was also going to do the nba league pass but I decided to wait until next season after my classes have started. these Celtics shorts

boston%20celtics%20shorts

apparently theyโ€™ve changed recently, these arenโ€™t really the Celtics shorts that I had in mind but I still like them. waiting on them to get here.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.