Happy 5th day SurprisedJ

@SurprisedJ… i hope you and your kid sis and family have a good day :smiley:
take care :alien:

14 Likes

Fifth day?
Like birthday?

1 Like

SurprisedJ does not like the 4th for a good reason…
better for him to explain than me…
take care :alien:

3 Likes

WE MADE IT… :smile:

Thank you for that… what a nice surprise.

All present and un-scorched… no house fires…

I was really not doing well yesterday… all the fireworks were really taking a toll on the calm and stability.

I was a mess by this morning… but I had a chance to swim and get away… Hoping that a good nights sleep tonight will help me get back to level.

@onceapoet

I hate the 4th… when I was 14 and my kid sis was 3 a stupid neighbor got some really high powered fireworks… it misfired and went through my kid sisters bedroom window… caught our house on fire.

I was in the house too… I got her out… but we ended up in the burn unit for a bit. I was burned on one arm and down the left side… my sis had some burns on her legs…

I really really hate the 4th…

9 Likes

OMG that’s awful Im sorry. This is the first 4th of July I spent pretty much alone. My dad left and spent it with his friends and I was at home with my mom who never liked fireworks. They were going off all night last night and I was sobbing my eyes out because I just started feeling emotional and wanted to cry. Well then I saw fireworks the next day, and Im feeling better now. Its just loud and it made me emotional plus cops being everywhere, people getting drunk and crazy, I just spent most of my time chillin at home or with my one cool friend.

That’s horrible! :frowning:

I guess you have cool war wounds now. My cousin ran into a car with his bike on his way to work and now he has a small scar above his eye. Look very macho.

Happy 5th :smile:

1 Like