Hair transplant

Anyone did it? I heard its pretty cheap in Turkey and they have travel packages that include everything specifically for hair transplant. The all inclusive package including airplane is 1750$cad which is much cheaper than here. I think here it costs more than 10 000$cad. I miss having hair but my family says I look better without hair when I shave everything at 0.

4 Likes

I’m willing to donate hair off my back and lower cheeks. It’s pretty thick if you don’t mind afro styling.

5 Likes

I actually might be interested in this if it can cover scars. I would like to cover my scar

2 Likes

Two of my friends are on some hormone drug that slows down hair loss. I looked at it, as I’m definitely losing my hair, but the side effects are very similar to antipsychotics and I feel like the side effects would stack.

2 Likes

Yea but it doesnt grow hair if you already lost your hair. I have a big bald spot with very tiny white hairs, no more real hair.

They’re doing wonders with sheep shears and crazy glue these days, LOL

I wouldn’t mind having my hair back, but I’m not sure I could justify the expense

3 Likes

Yeah that is true.

I don’t know. Hard as it is, most people lose their hair tbh. Or at least a lot of men do.

1 Like

I think hair transplants are a lot to go through for most likely temporary results (because you will continue to lose hair). Also, I’ve seen how you look right afterwards and it’s not good.

3 Likes

I’m just planning on growing more facial hair the more hair I lose :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t do it! What if you lose all of your hair and the only hair that’s left is the transplanted hair? You would look like a dolls head.

Shave it like I do!

3 Likes

The Dark Lord won’t find you if you cover the scar

:zap::laughing::wink:

2 Likes

I’m bald too @Aziz
I look better now when my hair is buzzed.

Bald is beautiful! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

This is what I found @Ninjastar

2 Likes

I have a thinning spot on the top back of my head. I don’t think it’s that noticeable unless you are taller than me though :rofl:. I’ve let the rest of my hair grow out long lately.

1 Like

i thought about hair transplant but it’s too late for me, i was just noticing a thinning horseshoe pattern on top of my head. if it was thick up top with a receding hairline i would consider it, but now i think i’ll just be shaving it and working on my physique instead of caring about hair.

3 Likes

That’s what my husband is doing and I think he’s incredibly attractive. Don’t be afraid to shave it. And that’s a bonus if you want to work out. Good luck!

2 Likes

Have you considered covering your scars witu tattooes? There is a tattoo artist who specializes in covering scars here in Korea. Her name is Yeon and she makes the prettiest flowers for tattooes!

4 Likes

It isn’t really big enough for that. It is just big enough to leave a stripe down the back of my head.

2 Likes

I have a friend who when he started balding he decided to wear a hat

2 Likes

Women lose their hair too. Most of them.

2 Likes