Got muh hairs did

I got a haircut today for the first time in 3 years!

30 Likes

Looks great!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Looks great! I always wanted bangs, but my hair’s too wavy.

1 Like

Looks great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great. Nice job. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thanks y’all! I was nervous getting it done. Always afraid of it coming out awful. I even bought a tiny bottle of John Frieda Super Skinny Serum to put in after washing. Supposed to protect it.

Looks great! Bangs look so good on you!

1 Like

Omg you look much different than I expected. Well, not “much” different. It’s just that I thought you had dark hair. Anyway, I love the haircut. It looks good on you.

2 Likes

Not to high jack the thread. But, how was your sleep study? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I did a home study and screwed up the first time. I have a cpap machine but it gives me terrible panic attacks. Not sure what I will do

1 Like

You look awesome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

“Did you get a hair cut? No, I got them all cut!”

Looks nice.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ve had all sorts of colors. Used to do black a lot. Now I leave it natural and embrace my gray. Got a lot of silver strands. I kinda hope I get a cool streak.

2 Likes

my wife’s hair is very curly. when i met her she had bangs that looked like tiny springs. – dont tell her i told you

3 Likes

Your new haircut looks fabulous! :star_struck:

1 Like

@Moonbeam Can you give me a tagline. “Seize the moment” No emoji. Don’t ask me to give cat pictures, because I don’t do things like that.

Done! And I don’t request cat photos – that’s another Mod. A dog photo would be nice though. :thinking: Just kidding…

Aww come on. Not even one cat picture??

No, @Moonbeam. You have to request payment those are the rules.

Ay I got my hair done also today

1 Like