Got double stuffed Oreos 🍪

My brother in law is coming round for a cup of tea tomorrow so when I was checking my mums house today (she is away on holiday) I nabbed a packet of Oreos.

It was only when I looked when I got back that I realised they were double stuffed. Bonus!

16 Likes

Score!

Oreos are my favorite.

3 Likes

Oreos are a relatively new cookie for the uk. But they are getting pretty popular now

You can get Cadbury chocolate with Oreo bits in

3 Likes

I hope your mum is somewhere warm. Winter has hit pretty hard in the states and the uk.

1 Like

She is in the Caribbean so think it is hot there

2 Likes

Oh. She’s in the Caribbean? She doesn’t need Oreos then.

Is it gonna warm up tomorrow for your visit?

1 Like

Isn’t painfully cold here. We got -10C last night but no snow - just frost. Down south has snow.

Tbh we have had a pretty mild winter this year. Nothing compared to North America.

Sorry about the piglets @Loke

Yeah. Thanks.
When I fed the one last night she pee’d all over me. So she wasn’t dehydrated.

1 Like

I had an oreo milkshake from the filling station Jim and it was really nice but i felt sick afterwards bc i’m not use to that much sugar haha, i have an oreo cream egg i havent eaten yet, and i shared a bag of oreo snack bites at my clubhouse recently too.

1 Like

Didn’t realise they do Oreos snack bites. Are they like mini biscuits?

1 Like

Ps I like the filling station

yes, little snack sized bites, they do all different kinds

and the filling station is great, they do a nice hotdog there and i order the coleslaw with it lol i get sick of burgers, its a nice place.

1 Like

2 Likes

Graham crackers are good dipped in milk :milk_glass:

1 Like

I’m not much of an Oreo man myself. I prefer Chips Ahoy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just eaten all of the Oreos now I feel sick :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Did your brother in law stop by?

1 Like

Yeah was good. But I think he is down. My sister split up with him in the summer and it has been very hard for him. I text him all the time but he now lives 40 miles away.

Oh. That’s sad.

1 Like

Yeah he was saying my sister totally forgot about his birthday and he was upset about that. That meant his two boys (who live with their mum) didn’t get to celebrate the birthday either.

1 Like