Good morning ☀️

Up at 6am today😬 not feeling too bad… it is 6:30 now and haven’t had any coffee yet. Had to get up to wash some of my husbands clothes for work. Just sitting on the back porch till it’s time to prep my husbands food…

how are y’all feeling this morning??

4 Likes

Sleepy. I’ve been up since 7, but I didn’t fall asleep until 1. Most people think that’s enough sleep, but it’s not for me for some reason.

1 Like

Jeeze, 6 hours is definitely not enough! :sleeping:

@Zannah

1 Like

I’m doing ok. I had 3 hours of sleep. But I’ll probably nap later. I really need to get stuff done today. This place is cluttered and it’s bugging me. I didn’t do crap yesterday because it was my birthday, so now I have double to do. Plus I’m cooking vegetarian lasagna and pumpkin zucchini muffins for my son for his birthday today.

1 Like

Woah! 3 hours of sleep?!
That’s pretty crazy😬

Ah, happy belated birthday @Leaf !!!
Did you do anything for your bday?

1 Like

Good morning Human. I woke up at 3am this morning myself. Haven’t done much besides having breakfast and taking the dog for a walk.

1 Like

my sister took me out to lunch and then I just relaxed all day.

1 Like

Good morning. Here it’s around 11pm.

1 Like

Morning Bowens!!

Wow, don’t you normally go to bed that late?? Lol.

How many hours of sleep did you get?
Good job walking the doggo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ohh niiice.

Where’d you go out to eat? (What type of food)

1 Like

Oh well good evening to you!

@anon53623539

1 Like

We went to the cafe at the hotel and we had Fridays special which is this really good fish and chips.

1 Like

Like 5 hours. but I also took like a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon/evening so I probably got enough sleep between the two.

1 Like

Yum!! :yum:

Hope you enjoyed your day

1 Like

Sheesh, idk how you could only sleep 5 hours😯 even with the 3 hour nap lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.