Good morning. What are you doing today?

Good morning. I don’t really have any plans. I’ve got a list of things I can do around the house if I want to putter, but nothing pressing. Mostly my favorite thing about today is I don’t have to leave the house. What are you doing today?

3 Likes

I have a therapist appointment and the day off from work. We are supposed to go shopping at some point. Feeling crappy, I cried myself to sleep, screamed in the night and woke up crying.

3 Likes

Oh no! So sorry for you sweetie. Well hopefully therapy will help some.

2 Likes

Morning Leafy, I am working. Err… supposed to be working. Spreadsheets and formulas. Math. Emails.

2 Likes

get back to, cracks the whip.

2 Likes

I’ve been struggling the last three days but my plans are to pick up the banjo anyways.

Otherwise I am not planning on going anywhere.

Charles will still be taken care of by me despite how I feel so that gives me some partial motivation.

1 Like

who is charles?

1 Like

He is my black cat baby boy. He’s very affectionate and I take care of him.

:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I am very seriously considering getting a cat

1 Like

Us sza and sz love cats I think.

Cats are just great. We have two short hairs so no high maintenance with them.

Are you thinking of adopting a shelter cat?

1 Like

Trying not to think about food until I have the chance to get some, lol

2 Likes

yes, I would get a grown shelter cat

1 Like

LS! It is better to leave the house. As always I am working on my health. I fast and exercise a little.

1 Like

Im gonna eat dinner with my parents.
And meet a friend i think.

Woot woot on not having to clean the house🙂

I have a prenatal appointment later today… I hope they do an ultrasound…
I had some stabbing, sharp, stinging pain in my lower stomach yesterday :confused:

2 Likes

Don’t worry too much about the pain. I had pains like that and it really scared me. But it turned out to be stretching and separating of the muscles in my lower belly. But hopefully they do the ultrasound just to make sure.

2 Likes

Yikes… :flushed: that still kind of sounds scary (the stretching and separating of muscles)

Yeah I’m hoping they do an ultrasound too… just to be safe

2 Likes

the stretching and separating is all just preparing your body to give birth. You have to transform into a baby making machine in 9 months.

1 Like

:joy:

Heck yeah, baby making machine😎

1 Like

Hi Leafy.

Today I’m meeting my friend for dinner.

We were thinking of going to the park and feeding the squirrels.

Hope you have a nice lazy day.

Those can be really vital innit.

2 Likes