Schizophrenia.com

Good morning. What are you doing today?

Today I’m actually gonna get that laundry done. lol. I have my meds appointment later today. And I’ll be anxiously waiting to hear from my daughter. It’s gonna be a long day. What about you, what are you doing today?

1 Like

I hope you hear from your daughter soon @leaf - can’t be easy

1 Like

I read yesterday that your daughter is pregnant again.

Is she trying to get in a shelter?

Is she keeping the pregnancy/baby?

Whatever the case, I hope she get’s straightened out.

Also hope you hear from her soon.

I’ve got some laundry to do today too.

And some kitchen cleaning.

Not much on my schedule.

1 Like

Getting through the day and keep sane. Yesterday I had the depot injection and blood work done. Today is a lot more quiet. I have sit in quietness for an hour, now I’m watching youtube and being on this site.

1 Like

Hmm.

What Are My Plans Among The Quiet, Sneaky, Strange, And Odd Living Today?.

Good Question. . .

I May Listen To Music.

&

I May Eat Some Food.

&

I May Write A Song.

&

I May Talk To An Olde Friend.

&

I May Drink Plenty Of Fluids.

&

I May Forget How To Walk Or Forget How To Talk Or Forget How To Add & Or Subtract.

Either Or…, I’m Keeping My Spirituality Intact.

For I Am The Magicians Son.

A Shark In The Deepest Oceans…, Swimming Into…, OBLIVION (!!!).

Selah!.

2 Likes

I am homeschooling my 14 year old and having a friend over for dinner.

2 Likes

i watched movie (leaving las vegas) and an episode of the 100, then i ate din dins (fries with sunny side up egg) and now i’m gonna listen some music and browse the forum

2 Likes

Just woke up had a weird dream about these famous ghost people leaving a church and hanging out in the woods kinda creepy

1 Like

I’m waiting in the car to see my primary doctor for a follow up on my diabetes. She’s running behind. It sucks because I’m hungry and can’t eat because I need a fasting blood draw. She’s often very behind too. My appointment was at noon today. It’ll probably be quit a while. I’ve waited 2 hours before

2 Likes

So far, nothing… And I’m loving it!! I’m so sick of doctors appointments and all that jazz

2 Likes