Good morning. What are you doing today?

I’m going to order groceries and get them all squared away. Then I’m going to do laundry, even though I would rather poke my eye out with an ice pick. Then I don’t know whether or not I have to go get meds today or tomorrow, so I’ll have to make a phone call and get that figured out. But I might be taking a ride to go get meds. I hate leaving the house anymore, but you have to sometimes I guess. So what about you, what are you doing today?

1 Like

It’s the last day of our mini-vacation. Going for a walk, making pancakes, and then squaring away the rented condo before driving home. Will spend the evening asking our cat for forgiveness as she’s been alone for a few days.

2 Likes

Cleaning up. I need to do a lot of work

1 Like

So far I’ve done a bit of painting. And I’m about to go on a walk. Yeah been an ok day.

I finished the steroid pak my doc gave me yesterday and today is the first day in a week I have not wanted to kill my self. That’s no ■■■■ either…

I might hang a ceiling fan today. Though that seems unlikely.

3 Likes

the sun is shining, makes me feel good about the day.

We’ll see.

1 Like

PSR today, there is snow on the ground and it’s freezing balls ---- I’m tired as ■■■■ but I can’t stay home

1 Like

I’m going to get the dressing changed on the incision in my chest soon. Then I have a physical therapy appointment, hope all goes well

Then… Probably just play guitar

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.