Good morning/Good night thread

Thanks Minnii! :blush:

1 Like

Good morning guys. Let’s hope for a good day

1 Like

Oh that’s too bad @Minnii but there’s always next time. Hopefully next time, you won’t get an instructor who yells—that would be pretty disconcerting for anyone.

2 Likes

Thanks Moonbeam :slight_smile: :heart: I’m okay today, I’m able to laugh about it, it was so stupid.

Good morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Minnii

3 Likes

Yes, that’s totaaaalllyyy me :smile: This is the reason I failed :smile:

4 Likes

Afternoon. Slept in and have a headache. Urg!

Morning all! Got the heating engineer coming today. Mmmmmmmm… Hot water

2 Likes

Good morning. Was craving drugs last night after reading an article on LSD research. But I went to sleep and now it’s gone :slight_smile: I feel better. No harm no foul

1 Like

Good morning :sunny: I have two case conferences to do today. I’m a bit nervous, I’m going to spend the morning at work becoming more familiar with the cases.

1 Like

I am so impressed at your level of functionality @anon84763962. You have so many responsibilities and you perform them admirably. You really inspire me. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Good night, people. Hope you’ve all had a nice day. :pig2:

1 Like

Wow! Thanks @Jimbob! That’s a really nice compliment to get, I try very hard to keep on top of things. But things are much easier for me since being in a new team. I have great people to work with and that helps more than anything.

1 Like

Good morning :sunny: I’m all well now, slept all day yesterday and all night too. I just needed to rest. No more fever.

1 Like

Yay! Glad you are feeling better. I’m off to bed.

1 Like

Thank you Sharpii :slight_smile: Have a good night!

1 Like

Gooood morining! I feel good!

1 Like

Good morning, I had pleasant dreams last night

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. I too had an interesting dream, I was explaining the plot of a '90s series called “Quantum Leap” to a very sexy young lady. Not sure where this was headed because my mother woke me up to take my medicine…

3 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny: We have a team lunch at my favourite lebanese restaurant in the city today. And it’s my birthday!

The case conferences went really well yesterday. I got good feedback from the team leader who was mediating. She said I was really well prepared and spoke really well at them.

5 Likes