Good morning/Good night thread

Good luck on your driving test @Minnii :four_leaf_clover: :blue_car: :relaxed:

1 Like

I had a lesson before, now Iā€™m waiting for the test to start. God Iā€™m nervous

2 Likes

Come on @Minnii you got this!

2 Likes

Good morning. Itā€™s 2:20 am, and life is good.

1 Like

I failed the test right in the beggining. Didnā€™t see a stop sign, the guy examining me yelled at me. Drove for about a minute and he failed me right away. My instructor was pissed, said I was too nervous. Next time, Iā€™ll take a benzo.

Think it took me like 4 goes to pass my drivers license. Donā€™t torture yourself over it. Some of the testers are total Nazis. The one that passed me in the end told me to pull over and take a big breathe half way through. Totally relaxed me with him which I think was the major problem with all of them. I was calm and relaxed after the pit stop. So do remember to breathe next time. Gum also helps especially if your smoker.

1 Like

Yeah, I know. Itā€™s the anxiety. I was shaking like crazy after watching him yell at the other girl that went first. She couldnā€™t drive at all. It was heartbreaking. Next time Iā€™ll go first. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best of luck for next time. :oncoming_automobile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning all. Sorry about your test @Minnii. I failed 1st time too. :pensive:

1 Like

An now its time to say goodbye
to all our company.

M-I-C

See you real soon

K-E-Y

Why? because I like you

M-O-U-S-E.

Aww, Iā€™m sorry @Minnii. Youā€™ll get it next time. I didnā€™t pass the first time either. The lady that went before me got in an accident and had to get towed away. I was a wreck. Then my tester had a trainee, so I had 2 people in the car with me. When parallel parking I hit the curb, didnā€™t stop and went way into the sidewalk. Then I ran a yellow light going back.

1 Like

Good morning friends, it is 8:30 am here. I am having coffee and going to step out for a smoke.

1 Like

Good morningā€¦and Iā€™m not in the mood :unamused:

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m sorry minniiā€¦youā€™ll get em next time tiger!

1 Like

:smile: Iā€™m okay, from what I gathered is rare to pass the first time :slight_smile: It was so stupid thoughā€¦ I drove for a minute, didnā€™t see the stop sign and failed.

1 Like

Good morning :sunny: Youā€™ll pass next time @Minnii, Iā€™m sorry you didnā€™t get it first time you tried.

1 Like

Morning B :slight_smile: Thank you, hope so too.

1 Like

Iā€™m working on a special project at work this week. We had an external company audit a lot of our work and I have to go through the recommendations and either implement them or state my case against them. Iā€™m the only one in the team doing it!

1 Like

Good luck with that B :slight_smile: Iā€™m sure youā€™ll do great, otherwise they wouldnā€™t assign you the job :slight_smile:

1 Like