Good Morning / Good Night Thread 3

I get that when I see family, fried breakfasts tea and cake the lot… They just don’t stop eating!

1 Like

Good night guys i am yet to have meal …its just 6.36pm here in kathmandu…hoping u guys are doing great…

3 Likes

Good night mon amis :star2:

I am a sleepy bug. I will watch a French thriller first though.

1 Like

It is almost 5 pm. What should I make for dinner ?!

I am confused. I’d make some soup but it is too hot.

I had pasta bake, can’t go wrong with pasta!

1 Like

yeah I want to make pasta too. the mr does not like pasta! :angry: how on earth?!

I will make mini pizzas actually with turkey cheese and ready made dough.

I usually eat at about 18:30 and I don’t know at all what I am going to eat tonight. :thinking:

Does he hate rice too?

Well we have a lot of problem with food.
He is a very picky eater and never in his life he has liked any of my food. There is always something off, the salt, the sauce… But I am used to it.

He eats rice sometimes depending on how it is made. He likes to eat rice with general Tao for example at asian restaurants.

My only real problem has been the seafood because I love seafood especially raw and he just never ever has any. Only white fish filet.

Is there a fish market near you & what’s wrong with him, most men like having food cooked for them!

he is a nice guy but lacks understanding. so there is no 'all of it’
Yeah there is a fresh market I can drive to and even I can get fresh lobsters but I do not.

Good night all! time for my ritual soak :bath: then bed :sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

Good morning!

I am very cold :snowflake:

2 Likes

Morning jess. Is quite cold up here too! How did you sleep?

1 Like

I am not used to this cold!

I slept quite well, from 10pm - 8am. How about you?

1 Like

Pretty good thanks. Am reducing my quetiapine and am getting withdrawal effects so they are hard.

What are your plans for today?

I need to tidy my room but I’m putting off doing that by watching a French thriller series. Then a nurse from the psychosis team is coming over in the afternoon to ask my mum about how I was as a child… that will be awkward to listen to!

And you?

1 Like

Going to see my pensioner friend this lunchtime then some food shopping. Yeah that sounds awkward with the nurse!

1 Like

Good morning all. I just got to work, chillin in the break room, work doesn’t start for another 15 min. I’m in for another day of hell :persevere:. My morning duties suck, afternoon is not quite as bad.

1 Like

I hope your day at work goes well for you :slight_smile: