Going to get my nails done but can't decide where

should I go to the quick place and get it done today or schedule an appointment and have to wait? I’m not sure how good the quick place is. Of course I’m not sure how good any place is because I haven’t gotten my nails done here. Just going by reviews on Yelp the quick place doesn’t look that great. But, it is close and it would be really easy to pop in and get them done. I just don’t know because of a few bad reviews on Yelp. They have good reviews too though. Hmmm. I don’t know what to do. I really want to get them done today.

1 Like

I say risk it with the quick place and see how it goes.

1 Like

Give it a try, you can always get them redone in a couple of weeks if they aren’t great.

3 Likes

I did it and they are great

3 Likes

What colour did you get?

1 Like

purple with glitter

2 Likes

Nice! I’ve got rose gold and black at the moment. Going to get them redone on Friday. My nail lady believes in the flat Earth theory. :grinning:

1 Like

nice, what will you get?
and you’ll have plenty to talk about lol

I don’t know what to get yet. Any suggestions?

Yeah, she’s a massive conspiracy theorist. I’m going to lend her some of my old David Icke books since I’m trying to stay away from conspiracy theories.

I don’t know what to get, maybe something jewel toned for an autumn vibe and yes its best to stay away from the conspiracy theories, they are depressing

1 Like

Nice idea. I’m thinking of maybe a dark green?

1 Like

oh that would be great, next time i’m thinking blue

1 Like

Sounds good. I haven’t had blue nails in ages. I like blue.

1 Like

My husband really likes the color I’m wearing. He thinks I should get it again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.