God Save The Queen - The New Doctor Who

Sustaining life and family is more important than owning a TARDIS, but the Queen is still a little greedy, she fancies herself as a Doctor, I tried to warn her that she wasn’t my girlfriend, but she insisted that she should take responsibility. In truth she is Romana, that is who I am looking for, as the Master and the Margarita, not the Rani, who I adore, she experiments on animals, who is going to be next(?) I shudder to think :frowning:

I think what the Queen really wants is a SIDRAT lol I used to play the recorder you know, one day I played back a tape of me playing as a child and all I could hear was some evil man heavy breathing! Let’s not get back to the monarchy again.

A TARDIS would make sustaining life and family much easier, one would think. The ability to add internal space whenever needed would make The Wife happy as she always needs more storage and more space to display her family cruft. And if one of your kids gets injured or killed you can respin time to before the accident and prevent it. Oh and sending in school fees late and getting yelled at by the secretary? No longer a problem!

Every parent needs a TARDIS!

Hah hah…you be dipping into the classic Doctor Who! :rofl::rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.