Funny names

there was a thief named Lion N Robin.

someone in call of duty online named himself Sum Tin Wong.

there was a girl named Deb E. She married a Mr. Downer and became a Deb E Downer.

2 Likes

Something wrong. Liar and Robber? I don’t know the rest.

1 Like

Something wrong, right?

2 Likes

2 Likes

I learnt a new fictional character from you. She is a person who says something terribly depressing- from online dictionary.

1 Like

True story - I will never forget the customer who called to change the name on her account when she got married. Her maiden name was Miss Lamb. Husbands name Mr Currie. They decided it would be funny to double-barrel it and she became Mrs Lamb-Currie.

2 Likes

I read an article in English File, in which a lawyer named Sue Yoo was mentioned :wink:

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/blazepress.com/.amp/2014/04/25-people-funniest-names-ever/

Batman bin superman lol

3 Likes

whenever metalworkers stay a night at a certain hotel near their factory, their stuff gets stolen.

the workers call it: the Steel Inn

3 Likes

Jurassic Park! Whaa lol

Haha and Tahra Dactyl…is this for real??

1 Like

Idk but I want it to be real lol

2 Likes

getting desperate. time to steal a name joke…

1 Like

winner of Ing’s national beauty pageant was Miss Ing

My nick name used to be Helen Back, my friend was Justin Case.

There was a customer where I used to work named Ruth, we always added ‘Less’ after her name ‘Ruth Less’ but not within earshot.

The best was a true contest where these parents with the last name of burr named their son Tim…Tim Burr.
hehehe

1 Like

Justin Case is funny!

1 Like

there is a lawyer named Sue yoo. names are thought to be inspiration for many career choices according to studies. lots of funny names in that article.

I grew up near NYC, so I used to hang out in the West Village. I’ve met many drag queens (I love drag queens), and many have funny names. Here’s some of the names: Hedda Leddis, Anita Mann, Helen Back, and Miss Understood.

3 Likes

Phil made a new music band to aware men of… er…uh… male reproduction dysfunction.

the band’s called… well… uh… Phil n’ the Blanks…

2 Likes

Private Marcus loved juggling live grenades.

the boys called him: Sir Cus

some celebrity’s dumped girlfriend was surprised when he had surgery to change his breast and rear size.

when he walks outside, all men surround him. So the dumped girl and friends laugh: “Sir Rounded!”