Found a cure

2 Likes

First /heh.

Did some tinkering around and figured this one out. You guys find any of em?

Merry Christmas Guys!!

2 Likes

This iz rubbish…!!!

5 Likes

Hi @far_cry0, what is it.

2 Likes

Just a gag rubbish…

1 Like

Why you become exited about cure topic. Don’t you search the medical websites.

1 Like

Aku mera cognitive aur negative symptoms bohot jayada hein if effective medicine bagera aaya to phir padhai aur job karunga aur saddhi bhi… mera hal akdam badnam hein …phir chicken pox ne nid lotadi hain .

3 Likes

OK, far cry. You can wait for effective medicine. I know any developments in America will come in India after 15 years. So add +15 OK.

2 Likes

Shai bolla aku … u are my best friend …i will add 15 yrs so marhi jaunga…

2 Likes

Yes @far_cry0, India is not expend for researches. Here on TV advertisement are full of Aaurvedic products. Once I messaged on Baba Ramdev profile that when he will put hands on Engineering after doing rubbish to medical science.

2 Likes

Aku ramdev baba businessman hagaya… woh bhi jaldi dubegha… u take care…

2 Likes

No yaar, if Congress govt. will return than he sure go to jail.

2 Likes

Baba bohat diplomatic hein …!!!

2 Likes

Diplomatic not he is… , what I say, they never will be corrected.

2 Likes

Aku aap ko pata hein…baba ramdev ka right hand balkrishna nepali mul ka hein…

1 Like

Yes I know. I am telling you about my paranoia. Once I was watching television. Balkrishna was giving lecture on Aaurvedic medicine on TV. Then I said to TV verbally that now start to sex problem. And in next sentences he started lecture on sex medicine of Aaurveda. Ha ha ha!!!

3 Likes

It worked for me, it would appear as if it’s the old pepsi ward or something. sorry it didn’t work guys.

1 Like

Far cry, nice to meet u. U always have such a hopeful spirit. Before I say anything I wanna let u know that I’d love to visit Nepal- there’s something about the culture that is so preserved and jovial which is such a far contrast from the annoying jaded Americanism I’m used to.

But here’s my question: why don’t you seriously consider immigrating to a country where the social/welfare/disability benefits are so much better. Like one thing I’m seriously thinking of here in America is moving to a state that gives more disability to live on. (I’m 26) I know it’s a long process but it’s something to think about- not to mention by the time ur a citizen of whatever country you’ll be exposed more readily available medications that still won’t have been available in Nepal…

And on a side note please pm me so I can get to know u and know where to visit in Nepal. I’m fascinated by those type of cultures…!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.