Forum and being told what tp do

■■■■ your fancy WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Tickled your fancy is a saying for something that you found funny or a liking of.

I used to be best friends with a woman that died from cancer. Asshat is a term she would use when she was making an effort to be funny.

There was nothing of an offense in my post.

1 Like

OH NO IM SORRY I SHOULD BE PLEASED IF SOMEBODY CALLS ME ANN ASSHAT.
no offence unit invalid but can you mind your own bloody business.

I never stated that the remark of calling anyone an asshat was comical; rather, I stated the term asshat itself was comical.

As I am sure there are truly much more fatal things one could be called, asshat seems fairly trivial to get yourself worked up over.

look unit invalid which part of mind your own business don’t you understand?
THE MIND THE YOUR OWN OR THE BUSINESS.???

Well I am proud to say that I only have one account on this forum and I am happy with the way it is moderated lol barbie does a good job as well as the rest of the mods so I think they deserve a pat on the back :wink:

ok and your what barby bfs gimp puppet? why cant she speak for herself omg the shame if having had 2 accounts open at once if you cant say anything nice don’t say anything.

I just have 1 account for my different personalities, at least they know how to share.

No, I don’t really want to get into it - even if I could read more than a sentence or two at a time. Sorry if I seemed as if I did -

1 Like

I do believe that in this forum post, you were the first that spoke to me, not I that had spoken to you so perhaps you should take your own advice and “Mind your own business”.

this is my thread DUMBASS.

This sites great, look how much animosity you just expressed. Where else can you do this w/out getting into trouble or sacrificing relationships? Let it out whichever D you are, and lets get through it.

wanderlust tell an alien maybe they’ll give a ■■■■.

Alien :Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange.

I am

who are you and what the ■■■■ do you want?

I don’t know, and I don’t know. Hey, were both trying to figure out the same thing :smiley: We just became best friends.

you don’t know? figure it out ■■■■■■■ or ■■■ off

you obviously haven’t got anything better to do saaaad twat.

I’m working on it, and you’re the one with 2 profiles…don’t judge me.

1 Like

Nothing is…I’m just pointing out an oxymoron…We’re here for both of you