For those of you who don’t work:

What kind of stuff do you do to occupy your time? I seem to get tempted to take daytime naps and can’t wait for the day to be over…

2 Likes

Music, cooking, video games, movies/tv shows, reading online articles, etc

6 Likes

Reading forums and articles (mostly video game related), taking a walk, meditation, reading books, chores…

4 Likes

I mainly play games and browse the internet

4 Likes

I am on this forum throughout the day.

I love drawing and watching DVDs. Reading when I can focus on books.

I have a lovely tuxedo cat I take care of every day.

In between all that I have plenty of crazyness in my head that keeps me occupied. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Exercise. Costs nothing and adds to your life. I still play sport competitively at 50. I also volunteer at my cricket club a couple of days a week. Keeps me in the game.

6 Likes

Reading, journalling, sleeping, online on my phone, washing dishes for my sister. Watching movies. Playing solitaire.

3 Likes

I lay in bed or smoke in front of the computer. Because of insomnia my reading time decreased. If I’m in front of the computer I read the forum, go on YouTube or Twitch or watch internet television.

I also stay hydrated. I kind of, am sick of all the noise the internet brings, but when turning my computer off, I barely can make it one hour without it. I need the background noise for sure. And I just go out if I need to. Since beginning of the psychosis I rarely go out. Not even for walks. I hear voices when I’m outside that disturb me. I also hear voices inside my room and the house.

I try to stay as much away from people as possible.

3 Likes

Listening to music, browsing news, Facebook, forum, watching the news, reading course books, making walks, eating, taking meds. That’s about it.

1 Like

Meditate. Hang out with a few close friends. Play video games. Surf the web.

1 Like

I like to watch national geographic programs,. Right now Im watching" the incredible Dr Pol".

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.