For the parents here

Do you guys end up with cartoons or kids shows on when the kids aren’t home or are in bed, etc?

My husband always puts cartoons on after the news in the morning. He does watch other stuff, mainly WW2 stuff, but majority of the time it’s kid tv.

2 Likes

I’m slowly watching Kim Possible on Disney+. It’s a rather clever show.

2 Likes

We watch Phineas and Ferb and Big City Greens on Disney.

2 Likes

I don’t think I can do Phineas and Ferb again. That ship has sailed.

2 Likes

It’s just occasionally here. We bounce around Nickoloden and Disney.

My fave cartoon is not kid friendly. Rick and Morty. Appeals to my nihilistic side.

2 Likes

We dont have a tv…I watch them at times together when kid and i are at my dad’s place.

1 Like

We didn’t have any tv service for 4 years when we lived in an isolated area. We had a tv and watched dvds.

2 Likes

I still like taking out DVDs and BluRays from the local library.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hannah Montana was a cute show.

2 Likes

Our library’s collection is big for a rural one. We are going to add a lot more soon. We have a lot of people without cable or satellite service up in the hills. So we try to have a lot for them to watch. Plus we order tons of dvds from other locations.

We have 6 or 8 long shelves full.

3 Likes

Are the people nice in NY?

2 Likes

Yes, mostly. Buffalo, where I lived for 10 years, is called the city of good neighbors. Most people are nice and friendly. Out in the rural areas it’s more so. But country people are the same all over.

I haven’t been to NYC, so I can’t say how people are there. But in all the areas I have been in the state, they’re nice.

Before moving to NY I assumed the whole state was like NYC. Far from it. Lots and lots of rural areas.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.