For the late night crew

@Bowens when you buy the drill, feel free to PM me with what you’re getting and I’ll help you get the best price

1 Like

Thanks Joker. She had cancer. It’s been almost ten years so it doesn’t pain me as much as it used to.

I found loads of small spiders in my flat.

Squished them before they grew too big
!

2 Likes

Will do. Thanks!

Probably why the kids aren’t that grateful.

I’m sorry you’ve got to deal with family like that.

1 Like

It’s so sad we get given this life but only temporary

I know sometimes I wish for death in darker moments, but really it’s a tragic part of the human condition

My step sister is of high risk of breast cancer. It has killed off many people on my step fathers side of the family. Her cousin was 38 when she died of it

2 Likes

Yeah, luckily they’re just little house spiders. Pretty harmless, but still gives me those crawling feelings now that I’m laying in bed

2 Likes

I wish insurance would allow women to get preventative mastectomies in those cases. It seems cruel that they won’t.

Yeah, my sister was in her low to mid 30’s. I’m thinking 33 but I honestly can’t remember.

Thanks.

She cut off her grandad, and never let him meet his great-grandchildren

That is super mean

The oldest was about 12 when he died, so they had all that time to introduce them, but they never did

He mum was mean. She recently died of Covid complications, and my step sister is in full blast grieving mode

I fear her marriage may break down too

2 Likes

Did she have any kids?

1 Like

Yes, my autistic niece that I have mentioned to you before was her only child.

1 Like

Think if you’re of genetic high risk here they screen you a lot to try and help pick it up sooner

They go off family history

1 Like

Has you Autistic niece gotten better yet?

I think with time some people with Autism can improve their skills, albeit slow

Fingers crossed she can do it

1 Like

Yeah, but why not just get a surgery to remove the risk?

I mean, I know why. It’s the same reason many doctors refuse to do necessary surgeries. But it really needs to change.

I hope all this research they do is going somewhere

Fixing cancer seems to be taking up a lot of resource and time, yet we get precious little feedback in the media on how it’s going

2 Likes

No she is pretty much the same. She doesn’t talk really. She will say a food name if she’s hungry or say “Walmart” if she wants to go to the store but she really only speaks using one word sentences.

She is mostly happy though besides when she has fits so thats good.

1 Like

All you can do is be there for her

If I remember correctly, she’s 12/13? Does the school help her?

1 Like

Does she have any communication aids? Like a book with pictures/words or something similar?

1 Like

Yeah, I think she just turned 13…she was 12 when I talked to you before.

I’m not really sure. She knows how to do math and stuff but I think that was mostly learned from her parents. School does not seem to be helping her in the social skills department.