For the late night crew

Goodnight!

2 Likes

Iā€™m probably up for another hour if you want to chat @Joker .

1 Like

Sure. What you up too? I am just smoking, drinking coffee and listening to Metallica ATM

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be up until I finish my soda and use the bathroom once more.

Took meds an hour ago so getting tired.

Gonna read for a bit.

:rainbow:

2 Likes

I am just drinking a gatorade, going out for an occasional smoke and browsing the forum.

1 Like

Cool man. Maybe you can help me get my mum a Christmas present?!?!?!!?

2 Likes

Ok. Does your mother have anything in particular she likes?

Well, I donā€™t know if you have it, but we have a TV show called Master Chef, and a guy who won the competition lives in my hometown and opened a restaurant

I can get her a voucher for dinner fo 2 for Ā£80

Itā€™s the talk of the town I think this place

1 Like

I think I have heard of it but never seen. Sounds like a pretty good gift to me. Doesnā€™t sound like you need much help :stuck_out_tongue: , unless you want to get her something else as wellā€¦I have a hard time shopping for my momā€¦I usually end up just getting her fancy solar lights for the backyard.

Ah well she started buying decorative things for her wooden shelter in the garden. Like beach themed stuff.

I could get her some seaside things from the gift shop!

Maybe the voucher and a few pieces of outdoor decs.

1 Like

This is what I bought my step dad

3 Likes

Yeah, I bought tools for my dad on his last birthday as well. Looks like a good gift. Dads are usually even harder to shop for IMO. At least mine is. My dad doesnā€™t want much so I have to get him something practical he will use.

I have not even started my Christmas shopping yet.

Mine is usually difficult, but he has a really old drill. He needs Dewalt like me :slight_smile: Everyone needs Dewalt 9Not Makita)

Not sure why I started

I have budgeted Ā£400 this year, and Ā£100 for mum and Ā£100 for dad. They spend a lot on me over the years and I am trying to buy them nicer things than just spending Ā£20 on crap

1 Like

Too be honest, now that you have brought it up. I might consider getting my dad a Dewalt cordless as well. His cordless drill is pretty old. So you may have given me an idea as well.

Yeah, I have spare money this year also, so I will probably be spending a fair amount on my parents also. The only other people I buy for are my nieces and nephew and I usually just give them cash.

1 Like

Nice man. Itā€™s good to get people good stuff.

If you get a drill the Dewalt 796N drill is the minimum to get. I paid Ā£59 for the unit here and got a money off voucher. Donā€™t get a 776 as it sucks and will break.

The 796N is a professional model, and will last years. Best get that one if you do - itā€™s actually not that much different to the DIY model 776 in price if you look at different places

I give my nieces and nephews cash. They never say thank you these days, but they have so much my money doesnā€™t seem to big a deal like it used too

I will take your adviceā€¦Iā€™m coping that down in my notepad for later reference.

Well thatā€™s kind of rude. My nieces and nephews always say thank you. They are not flush with cash though. They are good kids though and I think they would say thank you even if they were.

1 Like

My sisters husband works a really good job, and they live in a nice house. Pretty much their needs are met

I was considering stopping giving them money, but having a confrontation with my sister is ill advised, as she has a habit of cutting people out of her life. She can be mean and people cave to her demands

1 Like

Sounds like a complicated situation. I can see why you might want to stop giving them money if they no longer have gratitude for and donā€™t need it.

I guess if it is going to insult your sister and you donā€™t want to cause problems you have no choice.

Do you buy for your sister is well? My sisters and I have had an agreement for a long time that we donā€™t buy gifts for each other on birthdays and Christmas. One of my sisters died but my remaining sis and I still have this arrangement.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got the creepy crawlies. :spider:

Cleaning out the kitchen cabinets and there are sooo many spiderwebs and little spiders.

4 Likes

Yea I will buy her some bath soaps or something I think

Sorry to hear about your sister dying. Thatā€™s not a nice thing to go through :frowning: