For NFL fans

Which team is your team? Are you excited for next season?

Yeah I’m already thinking about next season, five months in advance lol.

I’m a lifelong Detroit Lions fan, going back to the days of the great Barry Sanders. Barry was my favorite player of all time. Pure talent and pure class.

I’m very excited about the upcoming season. The Lions made a hell of a run last season, would’ve made it to the Super Bowl had they not totally turned to :poop: in the second half of the NFC Championship game. Their GM, Brad Holmes, has made some great free agent signings so far this offseason. I sure hope they draft well.

5 Likes

I’m a huge Buccaneers fan!

2 Likes

So Looking forward to this years draft.

Got into the NFL Years ago when Washington won a super bowl. Watched that whole season so have a soft spot for them and hopefully this year they draft a QB. Every year I get disappointed when they trade down and let them go but here’s hoping.

I also lived in New Orleans for a couple of years so have a soft spot for them. They were terrible in the early noughties when I lived there but followed them to super bowl victory…

Still follow the NFL and lets pick a good QB Washington in the first round!!!

3 Likes

49ers. Hopefully they can go to the Super Bowl again and tie New England and Pittsburgh.

2 Likes

Vikings@!

1 Like

I’m a Miami Dolphins fan. Does anyone watch the UFL? :shrimp::shrimp::shrimp:

2 Likes

I’m no longer an avid football fan but I tend to root for the Giants and Buffalo

1 Like

I use to pull for the San Diego chargers……because of Phillip Rivers. He was their quarterback. He use to play quarterback for NC State.

1 Like

Yessir! I’m a football junkie, so any sort of high level football piques my interest. Plus more football is better, right? lol

1 Like

It’s it pretty close to the NFL? :duck::duck::duck:

1 Like

It’s not too far off. There are a lot of players in the UFL who were drafted by NFL teams, or played in the NFL. The best players in the UFL could probably play in the NFL, so it’s pretty competitive. I just don’t know the rosters of these UFL teams yet lol

1 Like

One of the differences between the UFL and NFL, as far as rules go, is that there is no PAT kick.

If a team scores a touchdown, they have to run a regular play. They can choose a 1, 2, or 3 point play. 1 point play is closest to end zone, and 3 is from like the 10 yard line. But there are regular field goals, so teams need a kicker

2 Likes

Browns fan here @freakonaleash I was pulling for the Lions in the playoffs – they remind me a little of the Browns, in terms of historically being bad but making it to the playoffs recently. The underdog lol.

1 Like

I don’t like the new rules they’ve implemented in the NFL, and I hope that if a union has any chance at proving their worth, it would be to strike on defense due to the no hip drop tackle rule. I played football for a long time, and I couldn’t imagine how tough it would be to play with that restriction.

That being said, I’m a big Steelers fan with my second team being the Bears, but that’s mainly due to my family being from Chicago.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.