For all the schizophrenic men, how many girlfriends have you had?

I don’t think it was schizophrenia that prevented me from dating. Maybe if I was Sz. But in my ddnos and fantasy worlds I had girlfriends I didn’t care until I was 19 and i wanted to feel a vagina but it was too late I was already too ■■■■■■ up mentally. And the girls I met weren’t exactly the best persons imo. Except one girl told me she thought I was “perfect” and almost turned me into a narcissist. The next wasn’t buying it tho.

I do believe it gets easier for me with time to date. Yeah once you lose interest everyone wants you then :joy:

Never had a gf, never even had sex

zero since getting sick eight years ago.

I’ve had a lot of girlfriends. Don’t know how many. Never counted them.

geeze i wasnt going to respond to this thread but let me think. nine actually. two were more than a year. been sunk for my 30s. a date and a friend for that decade.

5 All of them were out of my league. I was young and didn’t appreciate what I had. You learn the hard way.

Lol yes that lady has some good facial expressions

1 Like

Enough to catch some of your guys’ STD’s on the toilet seats. :rofl:

2 Likes

Since SZA 2, went nowhere. Currently in a rewarding non-sexual relationship. Working out real fine.

Ey mane, you wanna snuggle and eat cheese wiz with me?

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Fa sho, gotta get that cheddar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.