Foodie thread

Yeah my mates dad who made this dish was from Sri Lanka! You have good foodie knowledge

2 Likes

Yummy! Have you had this ? Its a cake but with ham and stuff!

5 Likes

What’s it called?

1 Like

I put a sirloin tip roast in the sous vide for 28 hours.

Here are the results:

Medium well. Very tender and moist for a cheap cut of beef.

:blush:

13 Likes

I dont know in english

1 Like

Oh ok. It looks delicious :yum:

1 Like

Today i did pasta carbonara with paprika!

4 Likes

Yesterday I made Egusi. I didn’t love it but it wasn’t terrible. It was the first Nigerian dish I’ve eaten.

4 Likes

It seems to be called savory cakes

@Yellowdiamond

Man oh man that looks delicious. Too bad I’m on keto (well not strictly).

2 Likes

Im not a foodie…food is not a big deal for me usually…although i enjoy a nice meal at times

1 Like

You skinny little shite!!! :wink:

1 Like

I know i am doing great! Everyone likes me better fat. Haha its okay! Im lucky boy! Im learning and practicing to be more humble

1 Like

People like me bald fat and medicated with low self esteem…im learning to keep my mouth shut and i am alot nicer than i was when i was younger…but im thankful and peaceful right now

I could actually get shot in thd face just for posting ob this forum…:wink: jk

I think you’re a little too thin but it may just be your genetics. You have to do what makes you happy and don’t worry what others think though.

1 Like

Thank you! Wise words it doesnt matter all that matter is how you feel!

1 Like

Maybe you can try it using gluten free items such as rice flour or almond flour, it takes time but you can learn to bake gluten free and it’s actually healthier also there is zero calorie sweetener to use for sugar and such there are ways around gluten free/keto

2 Likes

I need to make some more mozza…

2 Likes

I made myself a bean stew yesterday. Borlotti beans, sweetcorn, Spices, tomatoes, and it was awesome!

5 Likes