Foodie thread

Yes, that is why It helps to make the pasta become al dente

1 Like

I’m amazed no one flagged @san_pedro on this thread for posting a big mac and some fries! It’s not a challenge but it’s about food people! Decent food!

5 Likes

Lol sometimes I crave mcds cheese burger. I grew up with that

1 Like

Lol! It was a shock incursion on the foodie thread- though I have to say I do appreciate a good burger (albeit not a McDonald’s one).

2 Likes

Made a roast chicken dinner. My trick is putting a combo of butter, garlic and oregano (or sage) under the skin.

8 Likes

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

:poultry_leg: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I had a friend who told me you can make tofu taste like anything.

Idk exactly how though. I think he said cook it in olive oil and the spice you want it to taste like

2 Likes

sure you can,!
marinate it or lightly fry in a spice mix or just tamari soya sauce :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I used to eat tofu salad a lot when I was losing weight and living with my parents

I used to put raw tofu on a salad and eat it. Which I guess is weird? Idk. I liked it

2 Likes

yea i snack on it while it’s cut up for frying
it’s nice with a bit of cooking :blush::blush:

2 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk Gordon Ramsey said in a YouTube video to always put oil in your boiling noodles. This is what keeps them from sticking. I always put oil & salt in mine. (Salt for the taste)

4 Likes

I’d rather eat dirt than eat at McDonald’s. Their food isn’t good at all except maybe their breakfast food

2 Likes

Exclusions apply

1 Like

Thanks for the tip loke I suck at cooking pasta too who knew :sweat_smile::laughing:

1 Like

I’d have to agree in some respects. I dk like McDonald’s but I also would prefer a backyard grilled burger and home fried fries any day. There’s something so addictive about McDonald’s tho but invariably I end up feeling sick lol

1 Like

Yum! The veggies looks to die for.

Did you blanch them first? Nice color

2 Likes

Homemade bread

9 Likes

Dinner

11 Likes

Was Fiona have chili, but didn’t have a an opener, so had this… 2 dollars fo a long way if you eat at home

8 Likes

No I was lazy and just flash fried them in garlic and oil- still tasted good).

3 Likes