Foodie thread

That sounds like a hard month, @anon99082702 !
Hopefully now you have a stove you can cook up a storm and share lots of amazing creations!

3 Likes

My dad tells me I put too much seasoning in my food but i season stuff according to the recipe. There’s something wrong with his tastebuds.

3 Likes

sea bass :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Tasted yum

9 Likes

Is that burger and chip? Where from?

It’s from this local drive-in burger joint. It’s 6 minutes walk from my new flat. It’s neat! :yum:

1 Like

Are you embracing the American foods? Hope you are adjusting to the new life!

1 Like

I am embracing actually lol the quality of life is much better than living in isolation in the woods… at least for me.

2 Likes

Good on you for getting out there. I’m a city girl so I relate to not wanting to live in the woods. I need decent coffee and art or I go bonkers (even though I am already a nut)

2 Likes

Yeah… I agree (not the being nut part) any kind of social interaction is good for our minds.

1 Like

I hope you meet some cool new peeps in your new town!

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope I do too. I’m being overly chatty in the public and in interviews lol

2 Likes

Sydney recently came out of lockdown and my partner is out at the pub with the boys and he sent me a photo of his dinner to torment me. I’ve currently had no dinner!

8 Likes

But I got revenge and just ordered a Biryani and a batatapuri to be delivered! I can have fun at home.

1 Like

That meany head !!

1 Like

I got these masala indian noodles, they were 0.3$cad each.

3 Likes

I’m making this for dinner. I had beans yesterday also I’m making more beans cos I have leftover cornbread I need to eat.

2 Likes

Indian masala noodles

7 Likes

How many packets did you cook? That looks big!

3 Likes

A bowl of nuggets and tater tots!

9 Likes