Flashing Lights (new to forum)

I’m glad your voices are gone. I think you need to first see your primary dr about it and if physical health is good, then see your pdoc (psychiatrist) about it

It isn’t coming from my peripheral vision. It’s is in front of my face completely.

I’m not sure if I’m autistic

Flashing lights can be a sign of serious medical conditions.

You should get checked out man.

I’d go to Urgent Care or ER.

3 Likes

Yea I sometimes see flashes of light too… I have asd I believe and also heart problems.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Hm… i have flashes of lights sometimes, to the point where if it starts thunderstorming i cant tel if its real or not. But im in the process of being evaluated for possible nuerological condition, thogh i didnt think to mention the flashing lights. Im autistic with schizoaffective

Ok just wondered. I know this sounds maybe out there but is it flash back related?

Ok. Im not a psychiatrist. I was diagnosed through the hospital system. Avoid them like the plague. My personal opinion. Theyve totally destroyed my life.

I had eplieptic fits at times. Light penetrates the room and i see colour all around me and think im dying and then die.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome! Glad you’re here.

Yea this is exactly what I’m getting

1 Like

Nope don’t think so

I used to see balls of light or little tornados of light swirling around the room. Like green , red, blue, or purple ones.
Also black blob like shadows.
Rainbows would appear around certain people too (thought they were being healed).

It hasnt happened in a long time though.

1 Like

What do you mean by words

Was this on or off meds?

Thanks. Nice to be here. I’ve been using Reddit, but this seems like a more informed group of people.

3 Likes

Off meds. 15151515

That makes sense. I’ve seen a few visual hallucinations aside from this one I’ve been experiencing, but nothing as serious as what you’re talking about. Do you experience visual hallucinations, when you are on meds or when you aren’t paranoid?

1 Like