Fiance's sister and husband both have terminal cancer right now

We found out about two weeks ago…sister has lung with a cancer that needs to be surgically taken out…she is already a four time cancer survivor, she might live…her well known cancer doctor husband finally went in to have a lump checked out and they found cancer all over his body, he now has to have a section of his lung removed as well as his butt cheek in whole has to be removed due to cancer…upset.

1 Like

I’m so sorry, @jukebox. I don’t know what else to say except spend as much time as you can with them. If you don’t live close by, maybe do some video calls, often?

2 Likes

thanks…my fiance’ keeps up with her daily…on facebook…they video call when they can…good idea…she is supposed to come to our reception in September…I d k what’s going to happen…my fiancee is very upset…but doing better…

So sorry to hear @jukebox … God bless them and you

1 Like

Im so sorry to hear that @jukebox sending hugs x

1 Like

Sorry to hear that.

Were they smokers by any chance?

1 Like

I’m sorry @jukebox
■■■■ cancer.

1 Like

@anon84377678 total health nuts…exercised every day…

1 Like

I am so sorry. How awful. I feel so bad for everyone involved.

1 Like

I’m sorry @jukebox .

1 Like

Dear I’m sorry. We’re here for you.hugscondolences for your fiance.

1 Like

thanks everyone for the kindness…I don’t have much hope for her sister’s husband but I think her sister might pull through…they told her she was going to die once because they couldn’t get rid of the cancer in her chest and sent her home with a hospice…she cleared of all the cancer herself !! she already is a miracle to me and my fiance’. I guess we will see…he could pull through too…I don’t want to give up on him too…it’s just hard because he has it so bad.

2 Likes

Cancer sucks!! So sorry to hear this. :broken_heart:

So sorry.best wishes on their treatment

I’m so sorry jukebox
Just be there for her
Xxx
Sending serenity

Very sorry to hear this awful news about your fiance’s family. Condolences for her.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.