Feel so hated

People want me dead, it is not a nice feeling, I don’t know why. One women said I touched her son but what with my mind? I think they are fanatics but so many people I feel hate me and are plotting to shoot me or worse. I can not reason with them, they call me ugly even though I am not ugly they call me immoral even though they are immoral. Every day they say I am dying. Why can’t they leave me alone. They hide their faces but not their comments. Only way is to have my privacy back. But they always try to talk to me or watch and criticize me.

1 Like

Thanks for the like on the other thread… editing myself a little is that I spoke about my fight with stigma.

But you seem to be going through something much more acute and should probably speak to a pdoc. Vitamin H (aka haldol) keeps the worst part of Sz for me at bay.

1 Like

I’m hoping for the best in your treatment if your issue is as bad as you say.

1 Like

Convince yourself that you are not worthless and you won’t allow them to bother you so much. I am learning to repeat to myself that I am not worthless.

1 Like

Happy birthday soon @PinCushion

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.