Fearful mother equals fearful child

I had all my mothers fears. Her tubal ligation made her feel powerless.

we often learn through osmosis there is not blame how convenient to blame the other who was you, so sad. hope you step beyond. you and they were the same hold to it.

It’s called modeling, not osmosis.

so easy to see we couldn’t rise above and blame another. yes it is the easy way out.

So we never dared to see ourselves and the other’s became them,soon after new thems but never us

I’m sorry. I just thought you would like to know what it’s called.

It’s a very common thing to inherit your parents’ fears through modeling. You can even inherit phobias that way.

yeah you can and you can overcome and that becomes you. so yeah blame it on someone else or take credit for you. eventually that is what it becomes.

1 Like

Yes, it’s up to us to overcome our experiences. And to do that we have to own them.

yes i could always say perfectionist, blah blah blah, but in the long run i was the one who walked the walk and decided so from 18 on it was always me, no excuses.I walked that walk. if you are to blame, then blame me. if you are to understand this becomes less, understand me.

osmosis was only a part then there was me

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.