Favourite ingredients on salad? 🥗

I love the classical caesar salad (lettuce, tomatoes, croutons, breaded chicken, parmesan and caesar sauce)

and the “greek salad” (tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, olives and feta cheese, dressed with olive oil and oregan.

But my favourite ingredient on a salad is vinegar lol

10 Likes

I will take a Mediterranean Couscous salad

1 Like

I’ve always liked when the salads have this stuff ‘‘Salsa rosa’’ I thinks it’s called.

3 Likes

I think thats ketchup+ mayonnaise if I’m not mistaken. Great into a salad with prawns :cook: :cook: :cook:

2 Likes

Black and blue salad.

3 Likes

What’s that? 151515151

6 Likes

When I make a salad, I go for the works: romaine, tomato, onion, olives, pepperoncino, croutons, bell pepper, shelled sunflower seeds, broiled chicken, bacon, and Bleu cheese dressing. Sparingly. :green_salad:!!

3 Likes

Cherry tomatoes :tomato:

Or chicken :chicken:

Or avocado :avocado:

It’s hard to decide lol

3 Likes

Love ceaser salad
Love salad with celery , cucumber tomatoes peppers onion , coleslaw radishes. Honey and mustard dressing

1 Like

Spinach leaves, cold onion slices, black olives & blue cheese.

1 Like

Meat :cut_of_meat: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: 15 characters

2 Likes

7 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Yup, and that’s how you diet. Keep it honest!

Um. Pasta salad.

1 Like

Of course. Everything is better with bacon!

3 Likes

let’s see I love ken’s bleu cheese dressing on my salad…on my chicken salad I put roasted chopped pecans and apples with mayo…very good.

3 Likes

A Cobb salad hits the spot.

3 Likes

I love, but can no longer have, cottage cheese, boiled egg and ranch dressing. Along with that I like pickled beets, red onion, shredded carrot, cherry tomatoes, sunflower seeds and croutons.

2 Likes