Schizophrenia.com

Favorite Movie Scenes

What is your favorite movie scene?

I think mine is the knighting of Arthur in the movie Excalibur.

Bonus points for Patrick Stewart, Captain Picard of Star Trek, wielding a battle axe at the one minute mark.

Please keep any video clips appropriate for the forum, it’s a family friendly place.

That ending scene of Moonstuck… :stuck_out_tongue:

What can I say… I come from a large family, I’m a romantic… alla famiglia, l’amore è bello

It’s not a movie, it’s a T.V. series. NORTHERN EXPOSURE. It was filmed in Ellensburg. Just a two hours away from where I’m living. My favorite character is an ex-con, poet, philosopher, DJ.

This is my very favorite scene. The poem they used, the sculpture they made for the scene, the music.
To me this a the best of all elements.

Sometimes you just gotta have some fun.

@77nick77, That’s a cool movie. There are a lot of bad-asses in it. It’s probably Val Kilmer’s best role. I like Kurt Russell too but his best was Snake Pliskin.

@SurprisedJ, Nick Cage AND Cher? A must see! Hehe kidding.

@kidsister, I remember that show, I liked it. Back then it was just on network tv and I never got to watch many episodes. Since file sharing and streaming, I had forgotten about it.

@pansdisease, My brother and his family love that show.

Another movie that always stuck with me.

Mind bending, he watched himself get shot to death and had no idea it was him in the future.

I am a huge Weird Al fan. Sometimes I like his versions of songs better then the original artist.

“we’re the middle children of history man, no great war, no great depression, our war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives.”

working jobs we hate, so we can buy ■■■■ to impress people we don’t like. that whole movie is just so right.

I qoute that movie sometimes.

If something pisses me off i say “we need to roll a big metal ball into that place.”

another one of my favourites.

Backstory.
My friend dragged me to this movie. The entire audience was me, him, and a bunch of 10-13 year old girls. It was kind of embarrassing. The funny thing is that the movie was OK. And you may laugh if you want but I think the Spice girls had some songs that were pretty catchy.

Ok,I have tendency to tell people embarrassing details of my life. I don’t know why I do it. I’ll do it here.

I love the Spice Girls. Yes, I said it. I love the Spice Girls.

I would have to say its the Russian roulette scene from the Deer Hunter - I am not going to post it though as it might be too graphic/triggering on here

My cousin was obsessed with that movie. I never got into the Spice Girls though. I was more into rock music and metal. :sunny:

Jim Carey is a lawyer in a huge law firm who’s son makes a wish that his father (Carey) can not tell a lie.The kids wish magically comes true. Carey HAS to tell the truth no matter what. He has no choice.

yo, i’ll tell you what i want,
what i really, really want,
so tell me what you want,
what you really ,really want…
take care

“idiot…fight, fight, fight!”

“I shall him squishy and he shall be mine.”

I do watch more than cartoons but these came across my minds first.