Farting is normal

So, what’s the point of scolding it? I suppose it’s offensive. What if I don’t want to think my backside is offensive? Someone told me if you fart with someone, it means you feel comfortable with them. I wish it were for all people.

8 Likes

Apparentlly you’re not supposed to dance on a table while doing it.

Now they tell me.

2 Likes

You come out with the best posts :joy:

3 Likes

My dog gives me “the look” when I fart in her face, but she doesn’t mind farting in mine! Do you ever notice that your own farts don’t really smell bad to you but other people’s (or dog’s) farts do?

3 Likes

I love the smell of my own farts and armpits

1 Like

My dog has the smelliest farts!
Can clear a room!

Thank goodness it’s better now that I’ve changed his food

2 Likes

My current burps are worse smelling than most farts. Hurray for Ozempic

2 Likes

Pets can drop bombs in the megatonne range.

4 Likes

If we didn’t fart, the pressure of the gas would continually increase, causing us to spontaneously explode.

3 Likes

:sob::rofl::joy::face_in_clouds:

3 Likes

@WhiteRaven an anal prejudice has hit the scene. Yet another social outcry.

My little dog almost never farts. She recently had some GI upset and she farted. A tiny demure fart. She looked at her own butt in surprise and then looked at me in an accusatory way. I think she was trying to pin the blame on me.:smile:

3 Likes

haha. We used have a smaller weiner like mutt dog that would scare the bejeezus out of themselves on the rare ocassion that they farted. They would then look at thier behind like “wtf was that?”

Edit: It was one of the dogs I had as a kid.

3 Likes

I like to make eye contact with strangers when I fart. Nah i enjoy farting or it feels good. Seriously though wet wipes keep me fresh. I get stank butt when I don’t have my wet wipes. I don’t have a problem, but wet wipes after #2 and every once in a while are nice.

1 Like

Ari isn’t too gassy, but he has an afternoon bowel movement that has me opening all the windows in the house. The little dude produces what we call The Captain’s Log. Not sure how it doesn’t split him in half.

:nauseated_face:

5 Likes

I’d admit to sniffing my farts but not fart catching.

1 Like

Poor Ari. Maybe he needs more fiber or probiotics.

1 Like

We buy him a rather expensive food from the vet that is supposed to meet his needs. He’s not constipated or such, he just has … impressive … output.

3 Likes

My little dog just got up from sleeping and did a typical dog (butt in the air) stretch. Then the cat went and did a typical cat head butt right into the dogs butt. Interspecies communication at its finest! :smile:

4 Likes