@far_cry0 's country cottage šŸ”

Your ignorance just made my night I havenā€™t laughed that hard in a long while

3 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t think that any more. Just being honest.

3 Likes

Sorry I laughed. Growing up in a third world country we used to think USA and Europe are some sort of heaven with no poor people everybody is rich. But now I know better

2 Likes

I have a great view of Africa because of my Ethiopian friend. He speaks a couple of languages including Arabic. He got a masterā€™s degree from an American college and he had only been speaking English for a couple of years. I failed out of college my freshman year. I actually helped him on his English papers sometimes. He tried to teach me arabic and I couldnā€™t do the most basic thing. Because of him I think all Africans are smart.

4 Likes

Itā€™s cool you have an African friend . Ethopia neighbors Kenya to the north . You should visit Africa and see the continent for yourself

1 Like

Think the continent is in the hands of greedy people

Do you mean our leaders? @rcjj

Think the continent is in the hands of greedy people. U.S. and Russia have the responsability for that. And they done that because of resources becoming more cheap. Is easier to negotiate with your ā€œleadersā€ than Portugal for example in Angola and Mozambique. U.S and Russia made them leaders in the cold war

I think it could be dangerous in Africa :confused:

1 Like

I agree they are puppets to first world countries selling our resources and enriching themselves. Neo colonialism is real

1 Like

We can see that very good in Angola. The family of the former president of Angola has a lot of money. Theyā€™re rich because of corruption. They were supported by URSS.

Dangerous why? Why say that? @Resilient1

its bc there has been some troubles in Africa, i heard South Africa was dangerous since Apatheid and there was those tribal massacres between the tuttsi and hutu (sp) as well as piracy off the coast, maybe i am wrong, its probably mostly peaceful

Corruption is everywhere in the continent even here in Kenya. The Soviet Union supported the oppposition and the USA supported the government in my country

1 Like

Kenya has great marathon runners

Apartheid isnā€™t Africansā€™ doing and so are the tribal wars they are funded by the west. As for piracy off the Somali coast thatā€™s true

2 Likes

Yeah there a lot of great long distance runners from here

1 Like

yeah, i dont know much about it, i worry about endangered animals though, i hate poachers,

idk why the west would fund something like that, i heard one tribe was peaceful and the other got their hands on machetes and just wiped them out,

i know a woman who left South Africa and the stories she told about the place were not nice, taking bets to kill whites and all of that :confused: doesnt sound safe, she got frequently attacked and her home was burgled a few times

Poaching isnā€™t as rampant as it used to 20years ago. The governments have become more strict. The genocide was bad but it was over 20 years now Rwanda is one of the most peaceful countries. As for the lady her story is one sided. The story told by the black folk is different fighting for liberation @Resilient1

They need to adjust their aim then. I doubt some random woman is responsible for all the oppression theyā€™ve suffered.