Exercising, less depression, less mental illness

4 Likes

Yeah it works.

The next big thing is diet. Look into lo-carb/keto for some it works even better but you’ll never do wrong with more exercise simply for most.

Exercise makes me feel great. It’s pretty clear.

But in the past two weeks, I reached exhaustion due to excercise.

I will do exercise once I reach 55kg.

Because atm I’m focusing on my eating which I personally find is the priority out of the 2.

1 Like

How much do you weight and how much are u losing week to week?

I’m losing about 1kg/week will stop when I lose 10kg

1 Like

1 kg a week seems healthy but we are all different. You probably are doing well doing half of that but depends on your diet and your exercise. Still. It’s always good to see your gp and get a handle on your overall health before the diet/ exercise option. Like…how’s your cholesterol and stuff like that ?

1 Like

I’m fine health wise. The thing is that I’m “overweight” and you can have a more drastic caloric cut until you reach “normal” body fat levels. My goal is to be around 18% body fat, which isn’t super lean but it’s healthy.

My plan is to eat then at maintenance for 3 months, and attempt another cut, this time at 0.5kg/month.

1 Like

I’ve a smart scale and my bodyweight seems constant even with progressively big losses. Like it’s taken time but I’ve lost a lot and trimmed down heaps but it still says I’m 30% fat. I’m not sure if it’s accurate as I do weights and I’ve tightened up a lot but I wouldn’t be cutting calories too much…

It’s a hard thing but I still eat pretty well and after logging with a carb manager software I probably do 1500-1800 calories a day with good exercise. I think exercise is so important for the keto but you’ve got to watch the calorie deficet way for sure…

1 Like

30% is too much from what I’ve seen you from pics.

I find the navy method more or less accurate

If you got time (and a measuring tape) do you mind posting what is your bf%? Just curious…

1 Like

I’m loosing 2kg per week. It’s just for a month then I will eat more food.

70 kilograms.

1 Like

Okay 10kg weight loss. It’s not a huge amount that’s good and attainable.

1 Like

That’s completely crazy.

You know what happens when you diet aggresively (aggresively is 1kg/week not 2!) without exercise?

You’ll be more lethargic and use less and less your body.

You are not burning fat, your burning your lean mass.
The less lean mass you have, the more fat you will look because what looks good is a percentage of bf, not a target weight.

1 Like

What looks good is a percentage of boyfriend :rofl:

1 Like

You do you. I don’t think you’ll lose 8 kg in 1 month.

1 Like

Okay I’ll post a pic of me in 1 month.

Respect!

1 Like

Let me explain. 7.700 calories are 1 kg fat. That’s about 1.100 calories/day less.

My maintenance is around 3k and im losing weight about 2k calories a day.

If you are sedentary, your maintenance is like 1.8k a day top.

There’s no fcking way in the universe you have a deficit of 2.2k kcal a day lmaoooo

1 Like

My body burns fat extremely efficiently because of my clean eating diet program this month. For me it’s not too difficult to loose a lot of weight, as long as it’s just for a month.

1 Like

Your body will burn lean mass extremely efficient in that crappy diet you’re on.

1 Like

No it will start burning fat first it doesn’t go to muscle until excess fat is gone,!

1 Like

Source?

1 Like

1 Like