Excessive Study?

I don’t know what I’m looking for in books and videos. I sometimes think it’s just 42, lol. I ordered a book on logic tonight because I am in a deep sea of dark sadness and I want a life raft. I once wanted to be a writer but couldn’t devote time and energy because of my guitar work. Maybe that would be better, it could open up the door of my mind. Intro to logic is all about thought. I would love to have thoughts again like I used to. I don’t make sense, I just imply things to myself without basis. Do you study too much and do you think it’s a form of mental illness?

It’s not for everyone. Maybe your calling is in tilling the soil or caring for swine. Personally I inherited the volozhin method.

I used to be like that. I don’t read like I used to, but I still watch a lot of educational videos on YouTube. Not so much theory and ideas, but facts these days. I like to know what’s going on around the world and try finding good sources.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.