Euros 2021

He fell out with the boss who didn’t rate him. He is on loan to Tottenham hotspur atm.

2 Likes

The info in Wikipedia is wrong then as other sources say he plays with Tottenham.

Wales started good, but looked life Switzerland dominated the second half. Good game.

1 Like

Yeah, good save by the swiss keeper with Wales set up to counter attack. It just takes one moment of quality, but Swiss looking the better side.

1 Like

It is almost like you want the Swiss to score so Wales has to play some proper football!

1 Like

And so they did! Good second half. Cool corner variant goal by Wales.

1 Like

1-1
A good second half after going behind. Just what the game needed.

Enjoyed the second half!

1 Like

I like the Belgian team.
They could have won the world cup

2 Likes

Me too. It is a world class team and play marvellous football. They play tonight against Russia.

Up next Denmark v Finland. Two teams I know very little about…

2 Likes

Don’t know much either, other than that the Danes probably have the better team.

1 Like

I’m watching now, but why do they say
Euro 2020 when we obviously are in 2021?

1 Like

Because it was cancelled last year due to covid.

1 Like

Oh i see. I thought it too.
But doesn’t make sense.
Thank you.

1 Like

I will try to watch the Belgium vs Russia game today at 3pm, in 3hrs.

1 Like

Poor Ericksen, let’s hope he survives

3 Likes

I can’t believe what just happened. He ran to the ball and collapsed.

They are trying to resuscitate him as we speak. The game has been postponed.

Thoughts and prayers for this guy.

4 Likes

Yea I just put on the match, I was playing video games. Sometimes athletes pass out or get a heart attack while exerting themeselves.

2 Likes

Its actually rare but does happen.

1 Like

Final result for 1-0 to Finland after good news that Erikson was stable and moving.

Watching Belgium thrash Russia though. 2-0 at half time.

I didn’t realise that de Bruyne and Hazard were injured, so I don’t think they will win the Euros anymore without them playing at their best when they recover for future games.

1 Like

have you watched the film Ivan’s Game? i watched it and i thought it was really good, a Croation Tomislav made the film.

2 Likes