Doom Eternal Is so INSANE

I never played a game that is so intense in my life, i swear it gives you an adrenal rush. its like not stop gore fest. its crazy. the monster are insane and weapon are insane everything is insane. alot of fun though. :laughing:

4 Likes

Cool oe1489. Sounds like fun.

1 Like

I remember playing the original Doom on pc back in the early 90’s. Crazy that franchise is still going strong.

4 Likes

Wolfenstein 3D > Doom

Edit: you used to fight Hitler I’m W3D, lol

1 Like

Yea its lots of fun but i need a break its so mind stimulating, im exhausted lol :laughing:

I played wolfenstein the original on a commodore 64 when I was a kid also. Never played 3d

2 Likes

Omg i remembered that game it was so much fun.

Escuse me it was called “castle wolfenstein”.
castle wolfenstein

2 Likes

Oh i nevered played that game is it good.

That looks like tons of fun

2 Likes

For the time it was good. Kinda looks funny now though huh? lol

1 Like

Lol its okay old school games are legendary.

1 Like

I love the monsters in doom eternal they are so funny lol, i love the chainsaw it never gets old, so much fun. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Is it like this? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahahah i love that. :laughing:

1 Like

I bought it but had a hard time playing it, even on easy. Which is a little humiliating as I was pretty good at the original and at Doom 2016. I keep running out of ammo, not sure what I am doing wrong.

The graphics are amazing.

Also, the soundtrack is insanely good.

The multiplayer sucks.

Its single player campaign is great though, if that’s the type of thing you’re into. I still think they should have included standard deathmatch. The original DOOM’s deathmatch is the big daddy of all modern multiplayer FPS games, so leaving it out just feels like such a big blow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.