Does your medication turn your eyes brown or yellow color

I notice i have some yellow collor i. My eye, even though i reduced my medication still there is little bit left,

is your liver ok?

3 Likes

Ya thats a scary symptom…you might want to talk to your doctor about that.

1 Like

if you have problem with your liver you can get jaundice (spelt wrong) that will cause your eyes to turn yellow. i would go to the doctor. better be safe than sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does it impact your skin color at all?

2 Likes

And yes - changing eye color (the white parts of your eyes is a symptom of jaundice:

1 Like

I have also noticed yellow collor on my friends eye, but when he stoped taking antipsychotic, it cleared.

1 Like

This could be an issue with your liver? I would see a family doctor @Mindwhisperer

1 Like

Definitely get a liver function test.

@SzAdmin LOL, that guy in the article looks like he’s in a baby picture but he’s not a baby…

1 Like

My eyes are a little yellow brown on sides. I looked at my mothers eye she has that yellow collor, when she looked at my eyes she says its much wither then hers. Last time i was at ER, the doctor examined my eye and said that my eye collor are normal.
Recently i am paying much attaintion on every thing, since before i never care about to examine myself, maybe whenever i notice something, could have been there from many years, it lookes new to me.
I will examine more on others and see.

it could be some anxiety - I can get this way too sometimes

1 Like

Clozaril can make your eyes yellow.

1 Like