Does anyone have the JBL Flip 4, 5 or 6?

I have the 4 I got it years ago. I bought my sister the 5 and she loves it. Now I’m thinking of getting a Flip 6 for improved sound. Anyone have one?

I’m confused and probably wrong but JBL is a wrestler idk

:person_shrugging:

I have a JBL Charge 5. I just ordered a JBL Flip 6.

1 Like

Cool, let me know if you like it

1 Like

Why are you purchasing a JBL Bluetooth Speaker for? Just asking.

I don’t know about the Flip, but I have the JBL Xtreme Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker I bought in 2017 and it is still going strong. It sounds fantastic. My daughter made off with it and has been told she is returning it.

It irritates me when she makes off with my stuff without asking. It’s the speaker I listen to when I nap in my hammock out back.

1 Like

I have Flip 4. I want a Flip 6 because I noticed the 5 sounds better so it only follows that the 6 is even betyer

1 Like

Most likely I will keep the Flip 6 for convenience purposes. But the Charge 5 has way better bass, is a bit larger than the Flip 6 but costs a bit more.

This is my JBL PartyBox 100

It’s got monster bass

3 Likes

I have a JBL shower speaker— had it for a couple years and still going strong :muscle:.

Been thinking about that JBL Flip that lights up— I think it comes in black and/or white. Looks pretty spiffy in both colors I think :nerd_face:.

JBL is nice, never had any connectivity issues and the thing’s lasted a few years— I say do it up!

:notes:

3 Likes

I almost got one recently but decided I was treating myself too well so backed off the purchase.

2 Likes

10" Subwoofer. Also JBL.

2 Likes

Nice. I have an 8" Edifier sub on my downstairs system in the man cave. I have been pretty happy with it.

2 Likes

I only listen to music through headphones at home

My car has a good sound system

Has Bose speaker system

Sounds good but the connection is not that great as I connect my phone through a Bluetooth radio device

Amazon should have my JBL Flip 6 delivered today.

1 Like

@Nomad

3 Likes

Very nice my friend

1 Like

Sounds okay :+1:

But I have to get back to work.

1 Like