Do your voices come from the inside or outside?

I used to have music in my head that bothered me. I never learned how to play music. Maybe if you learn an instrument the patronizing energy would go away.

1 Like

my voices come from inside, but what distinguishes them from my thoughts is they are not my thoughts, but someone else not me, its usually Alien talking, but sometimes his cronies too, and sometimes a female voice defending me

2 Likes

This is oddly relatable. I’ve audibly heard a female voice scream (and I mean scream, seemingly from a forest) “Don’t you hurt him!” She snarled it. I was flattered, in retrospect.

My voices are rarely this protective. Or nice at all.

1 Like

My voices are always external, as if someone unseen is trying to communicate with me.

1 Like

Sometimes I just hear screams. No words. Just terrified screams. Usually from women or kids.

1 Like

I’ve actually been playing piano for ten years and it hasnt helped anything.

Outside, on my right side and in another room or area. My companion stays at my right side and speaks directly into my right ear. The crowd that I always hear is always in the next room or somewhere out of view. The demons are behind me or coming toward me or at my feet.