Do you or will you dye your hair (poll)

I mean when you go gray. personally, I’ve lost some hair, but don’t have any gray. mom has gray and she colors her hair, and dad is mostly gray but he doesn’t color his hair. I don’t think I will color mine when I start to gray but may change my mind when the time comes.

so do you or will you dye your hair?

• yes
  • no
  • decide when the time comes

0 voters

1 Like

I want to dye my hair, but going grey will not be the reason to do. MY hair is quite dark and I’m actually looking forward to having salt’n pepper hair.

But I AM going to dye it soon because I’m dying to have a more unnatural colour again

1 Like

My hair is really gray but I’ll never color it. I have the salt and pepper look.

2 Likes

I love grey hair so no I won’t dye it

2 Likes

Been highlighting my hair for years. Will most likely do so when I go gray. Couldnt imagine being anything but blonde.

1 Like

I have some gray hair now and I don’t like it. May dye it soon

1 Like

I’ve dyed my hair a rainbows worth of colors over the years, all for fun

2 Likes

I’ve got quite a lot of grey now so dye mine, but only my natural colour, nothing exciting.

1 Like

@FatMama was the inspiration behind me not dying my hair anymore. Her naturally grey/white hair is gorgeous.

3 Likes

I think I will die mine green when I go gray. Or I will just shave it off maybe idk. I’ll decide when the time comes

1 Like

I have a lot of gray. BUt, that’s not why i want to color. I just get bored.

1 Like

I had burgundy hair once… maybe when i go grey imma dye it burgundy.

1 Like

I want to age without being ashamed of white hairs. I’m not trying to fool anyone into thinking I’m younger than I am.

Heck, I feel twice my age already.

1 Like

Thank you so much! You are so kind! :blush:

3 Likes

I have naturally dark hair but I get highlights which turn my hair a dark blonde.

1 Like

My hair has been red, pink, blue, blond and green not all at the same time.

2 Likes

@cbbrown, I don’t know if it has already been mentioned but your new photo looks lovely. Your new hair style really suits you and you have obviously lost a lot of weight. Awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ve been walking 5-6 miles a week. Lot less soda too I found the picture of me with pink hair

5 Likes

Gray hair goes with the wrinkles on my face. I would look like a contradiction if I dyed my hair.

3 Likes

I’ve dyed mine in the past but just don’t bother these days. Salt and pepper it is which isn’t so bad these days for men or women.

2 Likes