Do you listen to full albums

I recently re-purchased the Black Album. There is not a single track on that album I would skip.

Although, my favourite is Ride the Lighting.

I also have the lady Justice from And Justice for all… Tattooed on my upper left arm!

I have been a Metallica fan ever since a friend lent me the Live S**** box set on video when I was a kid.

1 Like

I have Google Play and will pick an artist and shuffle their songs. I’ll skip a song here or there but for the most part I listen to it all. I listened to entire tapes or CDs back when that’s all I had.

1 Like

maybe most of a vampire weekend album, some of every album is meant to be filler

1 Like

Every day i do. on vinyl i listen to all of the songs, same thing online id prefer to have it on vinyl though if i really like it. Ill order it online if i have too which in most cases i have too now at discogs. Some albums im trying to find are coryayao’s young vibes and simply red’s album thats got holding back the years on it. Idk what id be doing if i didnt like music cause i dont like video games and all the other stuff i use to do that much anymore

I have Deezer where i listen most of my music. They have nice playlists and you can make your own too.
Rarely i will listen to a full album, only if music is extraordinary.

1 Like

My car is so old it only has radio and cassette. I found this thing on amazon that you put in.the cassette player and it has an aux plug for my phone so now I need to put more on my phone. Right now i only have 2 albums. I love it. Kids not so much.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.