Do you like sports

I like only bicycle riding. I do not watch any sports. Do you like to watch sports?

2 Likes

Yes, i do.
Basketball,
Volleyball,
Tennis,
Soccer

2 Likes

I like sports. I watch sports every day.

2 Likes

i have a love hate relatioinship with sports, trying not to watch at the moment and get my own life instead.

2 Likes

I like most sports, my favorite are american football, baseball, basketball, hockey and tennis.

2 Likes

I like watching baseball live. Baseball on tv is boring

3 Likes

My uncle is 74 and still watches sports every day. Knows every tennis player ranked 100 or above. Knows every major soccer match result that has been played during the past 50 years. Knows many olympic athletes and their records. Quite a fair bit of every other sport there is too.

Me?
I can barely run two miles.
I do enjoy watching tennis though.

1 Like

I like x games and the Olympics.

3 Likes

I watch sports pretty much every day. I can’t work and spend most of my time in my apartment alone, so sports are a nice bit of routine. Every night this time of year there’s baseball to watch for example.

1 Like

Nope!

2 Likes

I like to watch amateur wrestling and Oklahoma University football. I’m not much interested in other sports. I watch a little of the play offs in pro football and the Super Bowl, but other than that I’m not that into pro American football.

1 Like

I watch a lot of sport and follow some. Mind you I’d pretty well watch anything of substance or interest so I’ll watch overseas sports as well. It’s easier for me to concentrate on sport than a movie. I just don’t really have to think watching live action like I do a movie. I still play cricket at my age and enjoy it.

1 Like

I like watching baseball and curling.

:grinning:

I enjoy baseball and american football

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.