Do you ever get all your friends together and play Texas Hold em?

When I was a student a few maths students kept on inviting me to their poker games. I left penny less every time. I think that’s why they invited me lol

2 Likes

I love Texas hold em

I use to watch it late at night, lots of cool characters, I watched it recently at a friend’s and I still like it, it passed the time,

I played it on the plane to Mexico and cleaned up, it didn’t feel like stealing so I could bluff the computer without guilt lol, and I think it’s ok just using chips for fun, I use to have loads of chips but I took them into college when I was class rep so haven’t got them now

1 Like

I used to play online tournaments, $5 or $10 dollar buy in. top 3 paid, I found that if you were patient and only played decent hands, that you would finish in the top 5 or better because everybody would play crazy at such a low buy in. I probably was up +$200 dollars from the low buy in games. my friend who I played poker with in real life suggested it to me, that’s how he paid his rent, he was just really disciplined. at least that was his claim. I haven’t played poker in years though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.