Do you ever feel like

you are just BURSTING TO say things on this forum but you get a REALLY bad feeling to do so?

I really really do and it is very annoying

how about you my forum friends? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha :slight_smile: I think I see what you mean.

I sometimes want to talk about characters or screenplays I’ve written but I don’t want to trigger anyone.

2 Likes

oh yeh there is triggering topics too :frowning:

also, I have had to delete so many posts I have written on this forum because I just feel like if i keep them up it will affect my life lol :s

1 Like

Oh yeah. Try not to stress about it.

I’m always giving @LevelJ1 a hard time with my angry grandma character lol.

She actually appeared in a short script I wrote called Dancin to the Oldies. :wink:

4 Likes

I say lots of silly stuff. Comes with ma silly brain :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes but then I feel like anyone cud b reading what I say and I don’t want just anyone to read it or my intentions misconstrued

2 Likes

I know what you mean. I think I need to be a bit more private about my private life, in some areas.

1 Like

Sorry about yesterday, everybody

1 Like

I try to be careful what I say. I don’t want to trigger someone, hurt feelings or make any of the dudes on here think I’m flirting. I see all y’all dudes as friends. I delete things sometimes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.