Do you do activities considered "wrong" by most people?

I don’t mean “illegal”, but vs “customary rules”.

For example, in games I tend to buy illegal boosts and a bit of gold if I can, bypassing the game’s laws. Something about cheating in games makes me happy (getting ahead of the rest).

If I can I don’t pay for books, music or movies. Only spoty

3 Likes

Yea I eat with my left hand. In Islam that is a serious offense lol. No idea why though.

6 Likes

My aunt used to try to correct me that.

I use the wrong hands for knife and fork!

3 Likes

It is not against customary rules, but rather against people’s habits here. I sometimes wear loose head covering. Only muslims do that here. For others, it is not considered “normal”. But I like the looks. It helps me with the PTSD, helps me feel emotionally safer. And it reminds me of certain of my values. E.g. that my body is mine, and valuable, and not something others have a right to touch. Or that I should be humble, when I’m in a stubborn mood, because I’m only a tiny human being.

3 Likes

It’s the hand you wipe your booty with.

5 Likes

“Sinister” is Latin for left handed

People were far too superstitious for their own good.

5 Likes

I smoke ciggies and pretty sedentary, lol. I also love coke and cheeseburgers: D. I don’t know if these are necessarily wrong, but they aren’t very shown in a good light.

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

6 Likes

Hey…sorry if I offended someone…might the “flagger” tell me what the exact issue is, so I can correct it?

2 Likes

Don’t harass people that have flagged posts. It isn’t their job to explain the forum rules to you.

2 Likes

I have a hobby people would find unusual and its a small community.

1 Like

I think you completely misunderstand my intentions. I by no means wanted to harass. Rather the opposite: I wanted to adjust it in the right way, in a way that made them feel better. I was not exactly sure which parts were a problem to them, and which parts were not. Not everything is black-and-white, some is grey, some interpretations of rules vary by person depending on specific sensitivities. I only wanted to be kind and precise.

3 Likes

Again, it isn’t their job to explain rules to you. They’re written plainly.

1 Like

Haha you’ve got a point

1 Like

Beanie Babies???

(Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

:grin:

4 Likes

I picked my nose once.

2 Likes

Lmao. My son literally brought home several from a construction site.

1 Like

Only once? We call that a lack of commitment around here.

2 Likes

I like to hack things lol. Ive always liked game cheats too. Like isnt it cool you can find a way to have unlimited money or lives or invincibility in a game? Or exploit the game physics
Modding stuff is fun too.
Big on open source stuff.

2 Likes