Do u guys eat noodles in america..? I am eating one

4 Likes

Yeah. We have Ramen Noodles. :joy:

2 Likes

How often do u eat …!!! Cooked or uncooked…!!!

It looks delicious. Enjoy your noodles, @far_cry0! We have similar noodles in Canada. We like them!

1 Like

Normally, I’ll boil the noodles on the stove… But some people microwave them in a bowl of water.

2 Likes

I like my bowl of noodles with the juice of a fresh squeezed lemon and some hot sauce.

2 Likes

I don’t live in the US, but I usually eat ‘Yum Yum’ noodles.
I have one pack of beef, and one pack of chicken flavour. When they’re done boiling, I pour out most of the water and crack a few eggs into the noodles, stir them around a bit, and then I eat it.

3 Likes

The best noodles are at the local hibachi Japanese restaurant they are sooooooooooooo good its unreal. I love Asian noodles. Ramen noodles aren’t bad either. I love noodles yes. Chicken noodle soup is good. Yes we eat noodles.

2 Likes

Noodles are still a cheap snack or meal, eat lots of them

3 Likes

Do u eat cooked or uncooked …!!!

Always cooked, would hate them uncooked

3 Likes

I love the spicy ramen noodles

4 Likes

I like the Chinese noodle crackers. They’re made from noodles but they’re crackers. have you ever had these @far_cry0

1 Like

Nope bigjon i havent ate cracker…they might be available in big resturant …i just cant afford…

At takeout Chinese restaurants here they have it. Comes in a little bag. They are tasty.

1 Like

Next time u post a picture bigjon…!!!

1 Like

No doubt my man. CUz I can’t find pics of it on google.

1 Like

we eat them cooked, except Holly, she eats them raw right out of the bag. My son eats the little bits raw and lots of people make a salad out of the raw ones.

Good morning by the way

1 Like

i just had some noodles :slight_smile: was delish

1 Like