DO normal people hallucinate?

i think they may see things that are not there but who knows !!!
no normal one questioned before about that so that they may not know
many people there like Islamic state are clearly delusional
many bad people who considered not psychotic are delusional
also normal people may be depressed or may be also high
normal people may be alone or social
all that from my experience with real world
what s your take on that ?

1 Like

Hi egyptian dude…do u work …!!!

i am not ill
have you seen what i ve just written ?

1 Like

Are u saying u act like a normal…

do you agree ?
all people hallucinate but they may not know

1 Like

They dreams not hallucinate …only few sz hallucianate…

What are u trying to say…

I honestly think alot of the illness comes down to what you believe, your environment, and your awareness of self. I see words written everywhere all jumbled up like they are being projected. My mind sometimes tries to find the meaning and believes it’s some deep spirtual thing.

Sometimes your beliefs will get you twisted up to the point you’re delusional and paranoid.

Sometimes your environment can torture you in various ways

Sometimes not being aware of what you are actually contributing to your illness such as thoughts, feelings, emotional responses… as well as mindset in general.

2 Likes

normal people do hallucinate, think about this, when you are looking at a video of creepy crawly insects don’t you feel tickling sensations on your back/legs/arms? that is a form of hallucination. and of course if you abuse hallucinogens you may have hallucinations as a normal person.

2 Likes

Hallucinations are delusion for everybody, so when you hallucinate you can become delusional.

I can share that my dr said that if I had visual hallucinations I would need to get a Ct scan, but not if I just have auditory hallucinations.

As for most people, I think everyone is delusional about something at some time in their lives

Normal people may see something out of the corner of their eye or something that is not really there when what they are looking at has low visibility. Also some optical illusions tend to have lingering effects. These are not to the point of psychosis though.

1 Like

Yes, normal people can hallucinate. But, they hear things like their names being called and they hear voices as they are sleepy and getting ready for bed. And they don’t hear insulting or threatening voices. They hear benign, harmless things. And their voices don’t bother them.

They can. Many febrile illnesses, especially in the elderly can cause delirium, of which delusions and hallucinations, especially visual, are symptoms.

1 Like

I think they can hallucinate but they have control over their voices etc and they believe it is their own thoughts

with sz you don’t have control over it and you believe it is not your thoughts its foreign beings.

Normal people are those who do not comply to the global conformitive behavior.

If you are free, then you may experience that which is not of the prison of global conformitive behavior.

In fact, the very word “conformitive” is rejected.

However, if the majority reject conformitive behavior, and they do, then their absurd behavior is considered to be the norm.

Normal people don’t need hallucinations. Everything they touch and see is gold already.

Hallucinations are actually pretty common, and yes, normal people can hallucinate even in the absence of any illness. Severe stress, grief, sleep deprivation and much more can cause hallucinations.

3 Likes